top of page

Prayer Warriors & Weeping Women

Public·51 members
Zhateyah YisraEl
An Official AHOI MobilizerMobilizer
This sister has successfully completed the AHOI Radio Course.AHOI Radio

Shalom, everyone.

I just came back in from town and had a long day once I got back in, and I forgot to set my alarm for the prayer call. For those who want to participate in the Monthly Chain Prayer, we can type it below:

Dear YAH,

Thank you for blessing us with the gift of light, wisdom, and ability. Thank you for your merciful Holy Nature and the opportunity to serve you and your people, Father. Thank you for the ladies and men stepping up to build your nation and save the world Father.

As we go into a new season, transitioning from spring to summer this month, I ask that it's also an apparent transition in our lives. While in this time we have seen sprouts, buds, and rain, I ask that as we go into June that we see the harvest. I ask that for every individual and for the Nation.

Father resurrect your Nation to be more obedient, powerful, and righteous than ever before. Resurrect our minds and pour out your spirit upon those who still don't know you.

Gather us together father. Make us a family again.

I ask that as we go into this Summer rebirth and harvest, that we have greater understanding, stronger humility, and a larger light footprint.

Let everything that we do be unto the glory and edification of you. And may we forever reflect your character of love, mercy, forgiveness, and charity.

Halal YAH. So be it.

@Everyone

Dejyah YisraÈL
Yoana AnaYah Baht Yisrael
Keyera  Nicole
Karimah Rembert

So be it!

J'aime

About

Praying for the strength and renewal of the Nation, our sist...

Members

bottom of page